Re Re Search FCPS
Explore our catalog and subscribe to certainly one of our courses or programs of research!
Questions Regarding Registration: 703-658-1201
ESOL Closings: 703-658-1274
Thank you for visiting Fairfax County Public Schools Adult and Community Education (FCPS ACE). Our focus is on profession and work readiness along side our premier adult ESOL programs. You’ll find a range that is wide of possibilities in apprenticeship, company, I. T, health insurance and medical, and trade and commercial programs. We additionally provide enrichment programs for K-adult including arts that are culinary motorist training, and globe languages. We attempt to offer enriching programs to our students which can be good quality, affordable, and satisfy their academic objectives. ACE supports the FCPS Portrait of a Graduate plus the Strategic Plan–Ignite–incorporating guidelines in learning and teaching.
Sign up for a course
- Enroll on line anytime
- On the web registration is verified instantly
- Note: Not all classes are around for on the web registration
- Finish the enrollment type
- Make check payable to FCPS ACE
- Mail the payment and form to:
FCPS-ACE Registration 6815 Edsall Path Springfield, VA 22151
Plum Center for Lifelong Learning 6815 Edsall path Springfield, VA 22151 email@example.com Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. To 5 p.m.
Note: the working workplace is closed from noon to at least one p.m.
Company or Organization
Organizations or companies have 3 choices on how best to deliver their visitors to an FCPS ACE course.
- Purchase Purchases (PO)
- Letters of Authorization (LOA)
Finish a registration type for every single individual and deliver them, along side a duplicate of one’s PO or LOA:
Adult and Community Education, Department A 6815 Edsall Road Springfield, VA 22151
Please enable a couple of weeks for processing.
- On The Web Account.
Starting an account is simple to accomplish, saving effort and time to make sure you want that you get your people directly into the classes. As soon as you put up the account, choose “Add Student”, complete the online kind, after which you are able to register your individuals for the class(es) of one’s selecting, pay by business bank card, to get immediate evidence of enrollment.
Companies/organizations enrolling pupils utilizing either a PO or LOA are obligated to pay for textbook, product, lab, and tuition costs connected with these enrollments within thirty days of enrollment. There aren’t any discounts for classes missed. Payment should reference course quantity and pupil names and get delivered to:
Adult and Community Education, Department F Fairfax County Public Schools Pimmit Hills Center 7510 Lisle Avenue Falls Church, VA 22043
- Adult education classes are for pupils 18 years and older unless otherwise specified.
- In a few circumstances, exceptions could be authorized for the learning pupil that is not as much as 18 yrs. Old to go to a grownup training course.
- Contact Student Services 703-658-2709 for information regarding an underage waiver.
- Demands need a couple of weeks advance notice.
K-12 classes have grade degree or age needs. Moms and dads or guardians have to finish and submit an emergency care kind for every single learning pupil along with registering their pupil. Email completed crisis care forms to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Pupils that are at the very least 12 yrs old
Pupils who will be at the least 12 yrs. Old, could be allowed to signal by themselves inside and out of a FCPS ACE K-12 class. To work on this, the registering adult must inform FCPS ACE written down that they desire their pupil to possess this cap cap ability. Without this written documents, pupils won’t be permitted to signal on their own into and away from course without a grownup present. Notification could be emailed to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Later Arrival and Early Pick-up
Moms and dads or guardians whom realize that the youngster shall be belated for or miss a class want to inform FCPS ACE beforehand by emailing ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Moms and dads or guardians whom require to select up the youngster ahead of the end for the planned class have to e-mail ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Non-Fairfax County Public Class Pupils (K-12)
Non-FCPS pupils registering for K-12 enrichment courses must submit extra documents along using their finished registration kind and re re re payment. Please see FCPS scholar Registration for needed paperwork and extra information on this requirement.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years old or older may decide for a 25 % tuition discount.
- The delivery date/year needs to be supplied on your own enrollment type to meet the requirements.
- Discount needs to be reported at time of enrollment.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years or older who are suffering a pecuniary hardship may make an application for a tuition waiver that is full.
- The waiver can be utilized for example course per term; all user and textbook charges needs to be compensated.
- An application to obtain an application for a waiver, call 703-658-1201 at least two weeks prior to the class start date or download.
- Submit your enrollment with the waiver application and appropriate repayment.
- No senior adult waivers are permitted for ESOL, classes on the web, or even for other classes as noted.
Consumer charges play a role in costs unique to program/course and might consist of any of the following: student and instructor materials, gear upkeep and replacement, computer or specialized lab fees, teacher support and development, transcripts and certificates, and center charges.